The Jack Nicklaus International Invitational gives recreational golfers a chance to play tournament golf on world-class courses. Open to all who love the game. Men and women of any skill level are invited to enter this enjoyable, social event that promotes camaraderie as much as it lights the competitive fire. The Jack Nicklaus International Invitational is for the weekend enthusiasts.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Pick a teammate. This is a 2-person team competition. Teams may be all men, all women, or mixed.
2. Enter an event. Qualifiers run from mid-2018 to early 2019 in select countries. Entry requirements vary by country. Ask a Jack Nicklaus partner or email for additional details.
3. Win your national tournament. National winners advance to the international final Tournament of Champions held annually in Columbus, Ohio USA concurrently with the PGA Tour's Memorial Tournament. Winners receive an all-expenses paid VIP trip along with an invitation from Jack Nicklaus to watch the world's greatest players at Muirfield Village during The Memorial Tournament.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE:
1. Anyone at least 21 years old, and
2. Having never lost their amateur status as defined by the United States Golf Association.
2019 INTERNATIONAL FINAL TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS SCHEDULE
COLUMBUS, OHIO USA
MAY 28 - JUNE 1 2019
JNII Round One (New Albany Country Club)
Jack Nicklaus Golf Clinic (Muirfield Village Golf Club)
JNII Round Two (New Albany Country Club)
Champions Dinner (Nicklaus Museum)
Round 2 of The Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide (Muirfield Village Golf Club)
Round 3 of The Memorial Tournament presented by Nationwide (Muirfield Village Golf Club)